Last updated: October 19, 2016
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the www.coincidance.org website (the “Service”) operated by Coincidance Events, LLC (“us”, “we”, “the promoter” or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, and your shipping information.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Purchase; and that (ii) the information you supply to us is true, correct and complete.
By submitting such information, you grant us the right to provide the information to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of Purchases.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for certain reasons including but not limited to: product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in your order or other reasons.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorised or illegal transaction is suspected.
Please scroll to the bottom of this page for the Terms and Conditions for tickets purchased through this Service.
Availability, errors and inaccuracies
We are constantly updating our offerings of products and services on the Service. The products or services available on our Service may be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable, and we may experience delays in updating information on the Service and in our advertising on other web sites.
We cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information, including prices, product images, specifications, availability, and services. We reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Events, LLC and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the USA, Mexico and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of the Promoter.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Promoter.
The Promoter has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Promoter shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
Limitation Of Liability
In no event shall the Promoter, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content obtained from the Service; and (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
The Promoterl, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that a) the Service will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; or c) the results of using the Service will meet your requirements.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Nevada, USA, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR TICKETS
- ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS. Tickets are non transferable and non refundable under any circumstance.
- A confirmation email is sent to the email address you provided during the ticket purchasing process, from which you can print your ticket(s) with their QR codes. You will need a valid government-issued ID together with the credit card used for the transaction and the ticket confirmation in order to get access to the event. Where applicable, you will receive a wristband with a different color depending on your ticket type which will give you full access to the part of the event stated by your ticket type.
- The promoter reserves the right to refuse admission and may, on occasion, conduct security searches to ensure the safety of patrons.
- The promoter is not responsible if any ticket/festival pass is lost, stolen, damaged, or destroyed.
- A valid ticket must be produced on entry. No pass-outs will be allowed. Re-entry will be allowed.
- Tickets must not be sold or resold under any circumstance. Transferring any ticket from the original purchaser to any other person is strictly prohibited.
- Only tickets acquired through this Service or other Services directly linked from this Service will be honored.
- The promoter reserves the right to amend or make alteration to the published details of the event, including the lineup.
- The promoter shall not be responsible for loss or damage to personal property brought into the venue.
- Please be warned that repeated and prolonged exposure to amplified sound may cause permanent hearing damage.
- Cameras and video recorders, audiotape recorders and other types of recording devices may be prohibited at the event.
- The promoter reserves the right, without refund of any amount paid, to refuse admission to, or eject, any person whose behaviour does not comply with the rules and regulations set forth by the venue and/or promoter.
- In the event of a cancellation, the purchase will be refunded directly to the credit card used for the original purchase. In the event of a postponement, purchased tickets for the original date will be valid for the new date unless otherwise notified. Purchasers have the option to seek a refund for the value of the purchased ticket(s) for a postponed event by contacting the promoter prior to the replacement date for the postponed show. In the event that the promoter authorises ticket refunds for a postponed event, they will be issued only to the original credit card used for the purchase.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at [email protected]